Kaliforniantuliunikko "Di Campo single mix" - Eschscholzia californica.
California poppy "Di Campo single mix" - Eschscholzia californica.
Annual. Plant height 40 cm. Flower diameter 8 cm. Light-loving and heat-loving plant with branched stems forming compact or creeping bushes. The leaves are three times dissected, gray with a wax coating, resembling wormwood leaves. Flowers are solitary, cupped. The petals are shiny, slightly corrugated. It is used to decorate flower beds, rockeries, Moorish lawns and balconies. Especially beautiful in rabatkas and borders.
* This composition, intended for decorating a wall of a house and a hedge, is made up of annual crops as well as indoor plants. Near the wall of the house is a beautiful fuchsia, all covered with bright bells of flowers, pelargonium with sparkling caps of inflorescences, as well as a lantana chameleon flower.
The hanging flowerpot contains the Poor Man's Orchid (Schizanthus), whose delicate flowers resemble the wings of a butterfly.
The hedge is entwined with morning glory (Ipomoea tricolor) and sweet peas (Lathyrus odoratus) - favorite crops of flower growers intended for vertical gardening.
Rectangular flower beds are covered with thickets of nasturtium and gold poppy (Eschscholzia). The composition is complemented by exquisite delphiniums.
Annual crops will begin flowering from mid-June. Indoor plants can bloom earlier. Delphinium should be grown through seedlings.
1. Pelakuu (Pelargonium x hortorum)
2. Kirjotulikruunu (Lantana camara)
3. Verenpisara (Fuchsia)
4. Loistoperhoskukka (Schizanthus x wisetonensis)
5. Tuoksuherne (Lathyrus odoratus)
6. Pensaköynnoskrassi (Nasturtium officinale)
7. Päivansini (Ipomoea tricolor)
8. Ritarinkannus (Delphinium x cultorum)
9. Kaliforniantuliunikko (Eschscholzia californica).
Eng.: California poppy, gold poppy. Suom.: Tuliunikko, kaliforniantuliunikko. Sven.: Sömntuta. Bot. syn.: Eschscholtzia californica Cham., Eschscholzia mexicana Greene, Eschscholzia procera Greene.