FIELD BEAN "KARMAZYN" - Vicia faba L. var. major Harz.
Medium early, fertile bean variety. Vegetation period is 80-90 days. Plants are tall (80-100 cm).
Seed pods are large, with 3-5 slightly brownish beans, mature at the same time, easy to shell.
Suitable for fresh use, drying, boiling. Beans are added to salads, stews. Sown in early May at a depth of 5-6 cm. Seedlings are tolerant to frost up to -4℃.
Grows well in fertile, non-acid, moist loam soil.
1 g contains 0,5-1 seeds.
The value of the variety: cold resistance, unpretentious cultivation, excellent qualities of immature and mature grains.
An excellent precursor for any crop, enriches the soil with nitrogen, honey plant. It is eaten fresh, boiled and canned.
A valuable dietary product.
* Please note that ...
· An unpretentious plant for open ground.
· With early open field sowing, fruits can be harvested as early as June.
· Beans are a high-protein product, they are useful for children, people with insufficient weight, poor metabolism.
· Beans can substitute meat for vegetarians for their protein content.
· In the phase of milky ripeness, the beans are suitable for canning, home cooking.
· The dried beans are stored until the next harvest.
Eng.: Broad bean. Suom.: Härkäpapu. Sven.: Bondböna. Bot.: Vicia faba L. var. major Harz.