Tomato "Cardinal Mazarini"
- Brand: Ural
- In a pack: 20 s.
- Availability: 6
Tomato "CARDINAL MAZARINI".
Exceptionally large and deliciously delicious fruits! A favorite of Russian gardeners. Fruits are XXXL.
The plant forms fruits weighing more than 600 grams, differing in shape and color, which have a sugary pulp and an excellent aroma, resistant to cracking.
A mid-season, high-yielding variety intended for cultivation in foil greenhouses and in the open field. The period from full germination to the beginning of ripening is 110-115 days.
The plant is indeterminate, when grown in a greenhouse, the height is 1.5-1.8 m, in the open field - up to 1 m. Resistant to drought.
The first brush is laid over 8-9 leaves. There are 5-6 fruits in a bunch.
The weight of the fruits in the first cluster reaches 700-800 g, the fruits of the subsequent clusters are smaller, weighing 300-400 g. The yield is 7-8 kg / m2.
The fruit is heart-shaped, smooth, shiny, bright crimson.
The pulp is sugary, low-seeded.
Good for salads, juices and any homemade products.
Regular watering and feeding with complex mineral fertilizers contribute to a significant increase in the yield of the variety.
* To achieve maximum large-fruitedness it is necessary:
- place no more than three plants per 1 m2; when planting seedlings, add a tablespoon of a mixture of superphosphate with potassium sulfate to the prepared hole;
- during the growing season, watering only during severe drought;
- to form a plant in 1-2 stems, leaving no more than 3-4 brushes for each stem;
- during the formation of fruits, carry out root dressing with magnesium sulfate;
- during ripening, remove old leaves in a timely manner;
- regular watering and feeding with complex mineral fertilizers contribute to a significant increase in the yield of the variety.
Heirloom tomato, Non GMO.