Sunflower "Ornamentale Miscuglio"
Annual plant. Upright plant with large flowers and simple petals. Many mixed colours with dark centre. Ideal as a flower for cutting. Can reach 150 cm tall and requires a sunny spot.
A variant of the composition with sunflower.
"Rustic" and "Park" styles, mixed in this composition - surprisingly harmoniously combined ...
The rustic style is represented in this case by sunflower, stock-rose, delphinium and daisy-chrysanthemum: together they create a simple but picturesque composition.
The main element of the park composition is a white park rose, which looks great next to tall bells, lupines and delicate nemophila.
Matricaria and sage give the flower garden perfection, and between the rare tiles of the path, a triangular oxalis with amazing burgundy leaves is planted (if desired, it can be replaced with houseleek or stonecrop).
1. Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)
2. Garden hollyhock (Alcea rosea)
3. Larkspur (Delphinium cultorum)
4. Shasta daisy (Leucanthemum maximum)
5. Hosta or Funkia (Hosta hybrida)
6. Sage low (Salvia splendens)
7. False chamomile (Matricaria recutita)
9. Garden lupine (Lupinus polyphyllus)
10. Bellflower (Campanula)
11. White Park rose
12. Burgundy shamrock (Oxalis triangularis).
Eng.: Common sunflower. Suom.: Isoauringonkukka. Sven.: Solros.