Insecticide for garden "Karate Zeon".
"Karate Zeon" is a contact insecticide for the destruction of garden and field insect pests, designed to protect grain, industrial, vegetable, fruit and other crops from a complex of leaf-eating and sucking pests, including ticks. It is also used for the treatment of unloaded warehouses and storage areas against a complex of granary pests.
Benefits of the drug:
- a wide range of effects on pests
- highly effective against a huge segment of pests at all stages of life: from larva to imago.
- improved formulation of the drug:
* microencapsulated suspension;
* UV protection;
* high flash point;
* lack of smell.
The only microencapsulated preparative form on the market (quick-release: capsule size according to "Zeon" -technology 0.1–10 µm, in contrast to those made by conventional technology - 20-50 µm).
- high economic efficiency
- high rain resistance and photostability provide longer protection even under adverse conditions, which, in combination with biological efficiency and low cost per hectare, guarantees a high economic return.
Active ingredient: Lambda-cyhalothrin.
DW content: 50 g / l.
Preparative form: microencapsulated suspension.
Chemical Class: Pyrethroid.
Mode of entry: contact pesticide of intestinal action.
The period of protective action: at least 14 days.
Hazard class for humans: 3 (low-hazard substance).
Hazard class for bees: 1 (highly hazardous substance).
Not phytotoxic to plants at tested application rates.
To prevent the emergence of resistance (addiction) of pests to the drug, it is necessary to alternate it with insecticides from other chemical groups.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of production.
Store the drug in a dry, dark room with a temperature range from -5 ° C to + 35 ° C.
Packing: 2 ml.
Consumption rates "Karate Zeon" per 10 liters:
- for corn it is used to protect against corn moth. The solution is prepared in the following ratio: 2 ml per 10 liters of water. Consumption rate is 10 l / 100 m2 (1 treatment is allowed during the growing season with a waiting period of 30 days).
- for peas it is used to protect crops from such pests: pea mosquito, aphid, weevil, thrips.
The recommended rate for the preparation of the solution is 1 ml per 10 liters of water, at a flow rate of 10 l / 100 m2 (1 treatment is allowed with a waiting period of 30 days).
- for processing apple trees, it is necessary to prepare a solution in the ratio: 5 ml per 10 liters of water.
The consumption of the prepared product is 10 l / 100 m2 (it is allowed to carry out 2 treatments during the growing season with a waiting period of 20 days).
- to protect potatoes from the Colorado potato beetle, a solution is prepared in a ratio of 2 ml per 10 liters of water. The recommended consumption is 10 l / 100 m2 (permissible number of treatments: 2 times with a waiting period of 20 days).
- to protect cabbage and tomatoes, it is prepared in the proportion: 1 ml to 10 liters of water. Recommended consumption 10 l / 100 m2 (one treatment per season is allowed with a waiting period of 30 days).
- to protect grapes, cherries, raspberries, strawberries, currants, a solution is used prepared in the ratio: 4 ml per 10 liters of water. Recommended consumption 10 l / 100 m2 (2 treatments are allowed during the growing season with a waiting period of 30 days).
- to protect gooseberries from ticks, aphids and sawflies, it is recommended to prepare a working agent in the ratio: 3 ml per 10 liters of water. The recommended consumption is 10 l / 100 m2 (permissible application rate: 2 times with a waiting period of 30 days).
To obtain an effective result, it is necessary to uniformly spray the entire foliage of the crop, avoiding runoff into the soil. If all the recommendations are followed, the death of insects occurs 30 minutes after the treatment has been carried out (but in some cases the validity period can reach 3 hours). The product is compatible with many pesticides and fungicides, which significantly reduces the number of treatments required.
Treatment with the drug must be carried out in the morning or in the evening, it is not allowed to use the product in strong winds, as well as when the distance to the reservoir is less than 30 m.