"Inta-Vir" (tablet - insect pest killer)
- In a pack: 8,0 g
- Availability: In Stock
Tablet "Inta-Vir" destroys 52 types of pests - contact action insecticide.
Effective against various types of pests of garden plants (Colorado potato beetle, cherry fly, carrot fly, moth, weevil, tea moth, mushroom mosquitoes, etc.), as well as against pests of indoor flowers (thrips, all types of aphids, whitefly).
Active ingredient: cypermethrin, at a concentration of 37.5 g / kg.
Features of Inta-Vira: a broad-spectrum drug, effective against Homoptera, Coleoptera, Lepidoptera and other parasitic insects (cypermethrin leads to rapid paralysis of all organs of the insect pest, affecting its nervous system).
This agent belongs to the class of pyrethroids and has been used for a long time, therefore, insect resistance (immunity) to its action may appear.
Intavir can be mixed with pesticides other than those with a pronounced alkaline reaction (check on a case-by-case basis).
The protective effect of the drug is 10-15 days.
Application in the garden: Spray before flowering and after harvest (or at the end of flowering). Do not spray at the beginning of flowering!
Vegetables, apple trees, pears and other fruit trees should be sprayed during the growing season (strictly 20 days before harvest).
The consumption of the prepared solution is up to 2 liters for a currant or gooseberry bush, a young apple tree and about 5 liters for an adult fruit tree.
Consumption rate. The preparation of a working solution for treatments in the garden does not depend on the type of culture, but on the type of pest:
* Against aphids, thrips, Colorado potato beetle and other pests, 1 tablet is diluted per 10 liters of water (spraying during the growing season)
* From moth, leafworm (leaf-eating caterpillars): 1 tablet per 10 liters of water (spraying during the growing season)
* against the weevil, 1.5 tablets are diluted per 10 liters of water (spraying during the growing season)
* against whitefly, 2 tablets are diluted per 10 liters of water (spraying during the growing season)
* Against currant and stem flies on raspberries: 1 tablet per 10 liters of water (spraying before flowering and after harvest).
Preparation of a working solution for home treatments: 1 tablet is diluted per 10 liters of water, used for spraying on a leaf.
To destroy cockroaches, 1 tablet is diluted more concentrated: in 0.5 liters of water.
Hazard class - 3 (moderately hazardous substance).
The shelf life of an unopened package is 4 years.
The drug is approved for the use of pesticides and agrochemicals in the agro-industrial complex and personal subsidiary plots in Russia until 2024.
Analogues: drugs Alatar, Arrivo, Iskra, Sharpey.