Kohlrabi - Brassica oleracea L. convar. acephala var. gongylodes. Microgreens.
Appetizing green sprouts with a spicy taste, very tender, juicy and crunchy.
They contain natural antioxidants and have powerful healing properties, improving mental performance and toning the entire body.
They grow and develop rapidly. Cut off in the phase of the first pair of leaves, sprouts of kohlrabi cabbage will add not only benefits, but also beauty and taste to any salad, sandwich or side dish.
Kohlrabi microgreen contains a large amount of a healing organic compound of plant origin called sulforaphane and a natural antioxidant - ascorbic acid.
The seeds are intended for year-round cultivation.
Basic sowing rules:
1. Fill the germination container with peat or soil (you can also use a special container for germination on water).
2. Spread the seeds from the bag evenly over the surface (do not deepen), sprinkle with a thin layer of substrate and compact slightly.
3. Place the container with seeds in a warm, bright place.
4. Moisten crops as needed by pulverisator.
5. After 7-10 days, in the phase of the first pair of true leaves (2-5 cm), kohlrabi microgreens are ready for harvesting and contain the maximum amount of nutrients.
6. Carefully cut the greens just above the roots with scissors. Juicy sprouts are ready to eat. Remove the roots from substrate.
7. Reuse the container with the substrate to germinate the next batch of seeds.
8. Sprouted microgreens of cabbage can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days by placing it in a container or in a plastic bag.