"Epin" - adaptogen, seed growth stimulator (phytohormone).
"Epin-extra" is a broad-spectrum regulator and adaptogen, has a strong anti-stress effect, a synthesized analogue of a natural substance.
The active ingredient of Epin-extra is a 0.025 g / l solution of epibrassinolide in alcohol.
- accelerated germination of seeds;
- Rooting of seedlings during picking and transplanting;
- acceleration of ripening and increase in yield;
- protection of plants from frost and other unfavorable conditions;
- increasing resistance to late blight, perronosporosis, scab, bacteriosis and fusarium;
- revival of weakened and rejuvenation of old plants by stimulating lateral shoots;
- a decrease in the amount of toxins, heavy metals, radionuclides in the plant, an excess of nitrates.
- collapses in the light, so you should store "Epin-extra" in the dark,
- collapses in an alkaline environment, so use clean boiled water to obtain a solution or acidify it with a spoonful of boric acid or vinegar,
- well absorbed (assimilated) by the plant even with partial processing of the plant,
- disintegrates in the plant for about 14 days, so it is useless to carry out treatments more often.
Application and use: usually 1 ml (1 ampoule) of epin-extra per 5 liters of water (1 ampoule - 1 ml or about 40 drops).
Presowing and pre-planting processing:
- Vegetable seeds are soaked in Epina-extra solution (1-2 drops per 100 ml of water for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants) for 18-20 hours at +20 °C.
- Seeds of flower crops 4 drops of "Epina-extra" per 100 ml of water for 18-20 hours.
- Flower bulbs and cuttings are soaked before planting in Epina-extra solution (1 ml per 2 liters of water) for 24 and 12 hours, respectively.
- Potato tubers are sprayed before planting (1 ml per 250 ml of water per 50 kg of potatoes).
Spraying vegetative plants: 1 ml of "Epin-extra" is dissolved in 5 liters of water and mixed thoroughly. Spraying is carried out by evenly wetting the leaves. The working solution is used on the day of preparation. Avoid alkaline conditions!
Seedlings - spraying with Epina-extra solution (5-6 drops per 0.5 l of water) in the phase of 2-3 true leaves and on the eve of transplantation;
Plants are processed in the following phases:
- potatoes, tomatoes - budding, beginning of flowering;
- root crops - by seedlings;
- cucumbers - 2-3 true leaves with repetition in the budding phase;
- peppers - at the beginning of budding with repetition in the flowering phase;
- tulips - when buds appear;
- fruit and berry - in the budding phase with repetition after 20 days; (Consumption is 2-5 liters of solution for a young tree and 5-8 liters of solution for an adult tree);
- under stressful growing conditions (lack of light, frost, onset of diseases, etc.), spraying is carried out every 7-10 days until the plants recover.
Hazard class - III (technical ethyl alcohol with the addition of shampoo is used as a solvent for better wetting of the leaf surface).